This has been a wedding season for the books. When you plan a wedding, you don’t really think about how a wildfire 100 miles away will affect it. The ‘Camp Fire’ that destroyed Paradise, CA was blowing smoke all the way down to the Diablo Grande County Club. Thankfully, it wasn’t so thick that it made the air unhealthy to breathe and it ended up creating this warm and soft light that made the images look stunning!
May I present to you the photos from Cassandra and Dylan Krolczyk’s wedding.
The Amazing Vendors
- Diablo Grande Catered the meal. It was one of the best Ribeye’s I’ve had!
- Flower Pavillion in Tracey created stunning bouquets and eloquent arrangements for the arch and reception.
- Stephanie Brown was the makeup artist.
- Erica Umbarger from Bella Fresh Salon did hair.
- Burgess Baking Company made the delicious cake and cupcakes.
- The wedding gown was designed by Essense of Australia and found at Sheryl Giles Bridal.